Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc. It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- Some Descriptional Complexity Problems in Finite Automata Theory pp. 1-6
- On Unambigous Nondeterministic Finite Automata and the Strict Tree Property pp. 7-12
- Algorithms Research: Finding a Problem pp. 13-17
- Competitive Online Scheduling with Fixed Number of Queue pp. 18-25
- Permutation Routing and Gossiping on the Graph G(n,k) of the Johnson Scheme pp. 26-32
- Base-k Representation of Rational Numbers pp. 33-39
- On integer sequences induced by the Collatz Problem pp. 40-45