Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc. It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- On Turing Machines pp. 1-11
- Satisfied with Satisfiability?- A Note on the First NP-complete Problem pp. 12-15
- Data Association for an Adaptive Multi-target Particle Filter Tracking System pp. 16-25
- Numerical Simulations of Earthquake Cycles Using Depth-Dependent Frictional Parameters pp. 26-33
- Proving and Implementing the Effectiveness of iDnc for Optimal 4D Data Signature-based Cluster Models of NLEX Traffic Density Data Sets pp. 34-40
- Finding Near-Optimal Routes for Multiple Security Patrols in a University Campus Road Network pp. 41-47