Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc.It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- Automated Planning of Children's Stories using Casual Links, Agents and Commonsense Ontology pp. 1-10
- Community Structure Detection and Analysis in Disaster Related Tweets pp. 11-16
- Composer Classification of Filipino Song Lyrics Using Machine Learning pp. 17-23
- Disaster-Related Participant Tweet Identification Using SVM pp. 24-33
- Generating Text Descriptions in the Alex Interactive Storytelling System using a Semantic Ontology pp. 34-43
- Some Observations on the Sociophonetics of Kapampangan pp. 44-54
- Toward an Optimal Multilingual Natural Language Generator: Deep Source Analysis and Shallow Target Analysis pp. 55-63