Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc. It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- An Algorithm for Propagating Graceful Trees Using the Adjacency Matrix of Given Graceful Trees pp. 1-5
- System of Automata Recognizing Languages pp. 6-13
- On Communication Complexity of Some Hard Problems in ECPe Systems with Priority pp. 14-25
- Some Heuristics for the 2-Poset Cover Problem pp. 26-32
- Solving the Optimal Three-stage Periodic Inventory Policy Using an Algorithm Coded in C# pp. 33-37