Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc. It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- A Linear Algorithm for Bipartite Drawing with Minimum Edge Crossings of Complete Binary Trees pp. 1-5
- A Feature Clustering and Multi-Object Alignment Framework for Detailed Vehicle Recognition pp. 6-13
- CluMSy: A Middleware for Cluster Management pp. 14-19
- Computer Simulations of Traffic on Road Intersections pp. 20-27
- Recognizing Faces using Kernel Eigenfacesand Supp.ort Vector Machines pp. 28-31