Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc. It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- Reflections on the Awareness and Progress of Natural Language Processing (NLP) Research in the Philippines pp. 1-9
- Clustering Different Philippine Languages using Trigrams pp. 10-17
- Towards an Extended Hybrid N-gram Grammar Checker Algorithm Applied in Filipino pp. 18-23
- Automatic Text Summarization using ChainRank: A Hybrid Technique pp. 24-30
- Using Statistical Machine Translation for Style and Grammar Correction pp. 31-36
- Meron o Mayroon: An Exploratory Study on Hiligaynon and Tagalog “Diphthongs” pp. 37-44