Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc. It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- Design Implementation and Evaluation of a Scanned Filipino Text-to-Speech Device as a Reading Aid for the Blind and Visually Impaired pp. 1-8
- Developing an Automated Pipeline for Information Extraction and Speech Classification from FloorDebate Records of the House of Representatives of the Philippines pp. 9-20
- Automated Text Summarization of Research Papers Regarding the Effectiveness of Various Treatment Plans for Leukemia pp. 21-28
- Extracting and Classifying Events from Social Media Posts for Life Story Generation pp. 29-36
- Is there a Philippine English Vowel Space? pp. 37-49