Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc. It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- Infinite Language Hierarchy Based on Regular-Regulated Right-Linear Grammars with Start Strings pp. 1-5
- Development of A System and Tools for United Internet Addressing with Public ENUM pp. 6-13
- Sequence Alignment Problems in Bioinformatices: A guided Tour on Algorithms and Complexity pp. 14-19
- Parallel Implementations of a Cellular Automata-Based Traffic Models Using the AGILA Cluster Computer pp. 20-25
- The Interactive Effects of Operators and Parameters to GA Performance Under Different Problem Sizes pp. 26-37
- A GIS Based Water End-Use Demand Modelling pp. 38-42