Founded in 2005, the Philippine Computing Journal is published by the Computing Society of the Philippines (CSP), Inc. It appears twice yearly and publishes original peer-reviewed papers on computing (including computer science, computational science and engineering, information and communication technology, computer science education, and allied disciplines).
- Using Metaheuristic Computations to Find the Minimum-Norm-Residual Solution to Linear Systems of Equations pp. 1-9
- Dynamic Parameters Identification of Rigid-Body Manipulators through Natural Oscillations pp. 10-18
- An Algorithm to Efficiently Generate an Approximation of a Theory Set pp. 19-32
- Simulating the Trajectories of One-Dimensional Pseudoparticles with Parallel Agents pp. 33-38
- A Neutral Prototype for a Virtual Chemical Spectrophotometer pp. 39-42
- Background Image Generation Using Boolean Operations pp. 43-49